In compliance with our Lord’s charge to us in Matthew 28:19-20, Alpha Worship Center sets forth as its mission: “To Exalt the Lord Jesus Christ, Evangelize the Unsaved, and Edify the Saved with the Word of God.”
“A ministry that teaches the word of God to transform people to become more Christ-like, in an effort to glorify God in all that we do spiritually, emotionally and physically.”
- Biblically and Spiritually, impact the lives of people in Jerusalem (the people of Alpha Worship Center), Judea (the people within the AWC community), in Samaria (all cultures of people amongst whom we live), and unto the uttermost parts of the earth (the people beyond our borders);
- Cultivate a community that nurtures spiritual growth in the lives of all believers;
- Physically establish an environment where a multi cultural assembling of people are free to worship God together;
- Raise up and fully support missionaries committed to ministry where the Word of God is lack.
- Faith – We are committed to Faith in Jesus Christ as expressed in the Bible;
- Prayer – We are committed to continual Prayer;
- Worship – We are committed to faithfully offering our worship before God;
- Biblical Teaching – We are committed to relevant Biblical teaching that transforms lives;
- Outreach – We are committed to bringing people to personal faith in Christ at any cost;
- Giftedness – We are committed to utilizing the giftedness of all believers, men & women, who are called by God;
- Change – We are committed, in an ever changing culture, to effectively present the unchanging Gospel;
- Excellence – We are committed to excellence in everything God calls us to do.
- Character – We are committed to walking, as Christians cultivating spiritual growth, hearing, as we maintain a continual passion for the Gospel, and to working, in the development of the community to which we are called.